Contains two important nutrients that plants need: Calcium (Ca) and Nitrogen (N). Hi-Yield Calcium Nitrate is used primarily in vegetable gardens, particularly for Tomatoes and Peppers, in the prevention of Blossom End Rot.
Blossom End Rot is a common problem with tomatoes. It is a physiological disorder (not a disease) caused by a lack of calcium. When fruits are enlarging rapidly, sufficient amounts of calcium fail to reach the end of the fruit resulting in a deficiency of calcium in the developing fruit.
Proven broadleaf weed killer and pre-emergent Crabgrass control.
Feeds the lawn, kills Dandelions and stops Crabgrass germination in one easy application.
Controls over 250 broadleaf weeds while stopping germination of Crabgrass, Poa Annua and other listed grassy weeds.
Coverage: 5,000 sq. ft.
• Aerosol Flea and Tick Killer and Insect Growth Regulator
• For indoor use on floors, carpets and furniture
• Stops re-infestation by fleas for up to 7 months
• Quick knockdown, continuous control
• Breaks the insect pests’ life cycle
• Quick drying
• UV stable.
Kills and prevents listed weeds and grasses for up to 3 months.
Apply only where no vegetation is desired. Visible effects should occur within 3 to 5 days with complete kill in 2 to 4 weeks.
DO NOT USE IN LAWNS.
• Dual Action Formula
• Spot treat driveways, sidewalks and patios.
• Starts working in hours